I have been taking another writing class, and the summer schedule makes the pace of writing go a little faster. I am enjoying the deadlines, and I am writing and writing and writing like someone is cramming writing paper down my throat.
Anyways, gotta love the general guidelines for a paper, and nothing produces a sense of eloquence than the description of the F paper:
- Ideas: does not respond to assignment, lacks a thesis or central idea, and may neglect to use sources where necessary
- Organization: no appreciable organization; lacks transitions and coherence
- Support: uses irrelevant details or lacks supporting evidence entirely; maybe unduly brief
- Style: usually contains many awkward sentences, misuses words, employs inappropriate language
- Mechanics: usually contains so many mechanical errors that it is impossible for readers to follow the thinking from sentence to sentence
Sounds like a lot of my blog posts!